Wine Club Terms & Conditions
By joining the Farvie Wine Club or Swinney Wine Club online on this website, I confirm that I am 18 years of age or older and that I have read and understood the terms and conditions below. I understand I am required to purchase a minimum of 2 dozen Swinney wines (for the Swinney Club) and 2 dozen Swinney wines plus 6 bottles of Farvie wines (for the Farvie Club) annually if I am to remain a Swinney/Farvie Club member and continue to receive the associated benefits.
1. A membership can be cancelled at any time without penalty by phone or email or through your online account.
2. Membership is currently only available to Australian residents -email us to ask about international orders.
3. By signing the application form you are making a financial commitment to receive two (Swinney Club) or three (Farvie Club) deliveries of Swinney wine each year.
4. The new release dozen shipment is processed on the first business day in September, or on sign-up, each year and shipped shortly thereafter. The March shipment (Farvie wines - Farvie Club members only) will be processed in the first week of March and the June shipment will be processed on the first business day in June. Delivery is usually within 3-7 business days.
5. Members must inform Swinney of changes to billing or address details - the winery will not be liable for loss due to incorrect payment or delivery. If the delivery address is unattended, a calling card will be left and wine will need to be collected from your local post office, UNLESS delivery instructions are given authorising our courier to leave the wine in a secure place at the unattended delivery address. Swinney takes no responsibly for wine left unattended.
6. Member accounts can be easily edited either online by logging into your account through our website, or by phone or email.
7. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice - but don’t worry, Club members always receive RRP price less 20% on Swinney wines (excluding Farvie wines), and with free shipping and priority access to limited stock. View the current pricing of all products online at swinney.com.au.
8. Please note, notification of each shipment is emailed only when payment is processed. A reminder of each shipment will be emailed to members’ nominated email address two weeks prior.
9. Members are sent monthly e-newsletters to their nominated email address.
10. You are 18 years of age, or over.
11. By joining the Farvie Wine Club or Swinney Wine Club, you are agreeing to receive communication from us. This may be in the form of email, post, or phone. Should you wish to opt out at any time simply let us know by phone or email. We will provide you with appropriate contact details every time we contact you.
12. Contact details remain yours and may only be shared with our agents for the purposes of communicating Swinney offers only. They will not be sold or rented to any other companies.